FULLTIME Propane Delivery RepresentativeS
Island Park, Idaho AND Driggs, Idaho AND Star Valley WY
Three positions for deliveries…one in Island Park & the other in Teton Valley and an additional delivery rep needed in Star Valley, Wyoming. All three have the responsible for delivering propane to customers in their assigned areas. This position requires manual labor to successfully perform some of the essential duties of the job. Performs sales like activity including: calling on customers during deliveries, distributing merchandising and marketing literature, gathering sales leads, and turning in prospects. Accepts payments and may assist in installation and removal of tanks. This position will also provide assistance to the Propane Technician in various service calls.
DOT Qualified Driver. Must possess at least a class B Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with the following endorsements: Air brakes, Hazardous material, tanker. Equipment operated include company vehicles, LP gas, trencher, shovel, computer, phone, and other equipment as needed.
Deadline to apply is June 14, 2019. Apply at https://fallriverelectric.bamboohr.com/jobs/
TEMPORARY ELECTRICAL GROUNDMAN
ONE OPENING IN ASHTON, IDAHO & A SECOND IN WEST YELLOWSTONE, MONTANA
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Assists with power line construction and Mechanic work. Observes Linemen and Mechanic work and anticipates needs for material and tools.
2. Performs manual labor tasks such as loading and hauling materials, digging trenches, clearing brush, cleaning vehicles, and other general miscellaneous tasks.
3. Assist in the proper use and care of all tools and equipment, and report to Line Foreman any equipment working improperly or in need of repair.
4. Must be able to drive automotive equipment and maintain a current driver’s license applicable to class of vehicle to be driven and must have a thorough knowledge of applicable traffic laws and rules governing safe driving practices. Must operate and maintain vehicles in a safe and efficient manner, practicing good housekeeping with said vehicles and associated equipment as assigned.
5. Assists in operating equipment such as a backhoe, bucket truck, four-wheelers, truck, and any other equipment needed.
6. Assists in loading and unloading equipment from trucks.
7. Maintains a safe working environment. Report hazardous conditions immediately to Supervisor and/or co-workers on jobsite. Follows instructions, adheres to policies, procedures and instruction.
|High School Diploma or equivalent education. Will have completed course work from an accredited lineman training school.|
Will preferably have experience with construction, fieldwork, heavy equipment, and safety training.
Apply at https://fallriverelectric.bamboohr.com/jobs/